Community Housing Officer - Lyn Noble
Ph: (08) 9781 0381
Fax: (08) 9752 4958
The City of Busselton provide community housing, namely:
- Winderlup Villas (Cnr Marine Tce & West Street)
- Kweelam Court (26 Harris Road)
- Resident Funded Units
The City of Busselton has seven (7) two bedroom units located at Winderlup Court, 5 Adelaide Street, Busselton for seniors over the age of 55 years. The units are purchased under a Licence to Occupy Agreement. However, at the present time there is an extensive waiting list, therefore until further notice, no further applications are being accepted.
Seniors Housing Eligibility:The eligibility for senior's housing is determined based on the following criteria:
- Age - Applicants are required to be a minimum age of 55 years
- Income - applicants must be able to provide evidence of being on a low income, do not own property or in a financial position to purchase a home.
- Resident status - applicants are required to be Australian citizens or have permanent resident status.
Applying for Seniors Housing:
Application Forms can be acquired over the counter from the City of Busselton Administration office or by telephoning the Community Housing Officer on (08) 9781 0381.