On line maintenance request
What is an online maintenance request?
A maintenance request is a way of telling Council about issues that need fixing in your street, local park or neighbourhood.
If your issue is listed below then use the maintenance request form to report it.
If your issue is not listed below, you can still let us know by sending us an email or phoning Council on 08 9781 0444. Complete the online maintenance request to tell Council about these specific issues:
- lots of litter in a park or on the roadside
- graffiti on Council buildings or park facilities
- park maintenance:
- broken furniture or play equipment in a park
- damaged signs in a park
- overgrown grass in a park
- leaking tap in a park
- road or footpath maintenance:
- damaged footpath, kerbs or gutter
- overgrown grass on the roadside
- damaged street signs
- stormwater drain maintenance:
- blocked stormwater grates
What do I need to tell Council?
- your contact details: Name, Address and Daytime Phone Number
- the type of issue
- the exact location of the issue
When will the issue be fixed?
Council will investigate every issue you report.
By providing your contact details, Council will be able to contact you for more information, or to let you know if it will take more than 30 days to fix or inspect your issue.
Complete Online Maintenance Request