Permanent Full Time
The City of Busselton offers an unparalleled lifestyle and continues to be one of the fastest growing areas in Western Australia. This challenging position provides a fantastic opportunity, where you can make a difference to community sustainability.
Reporting to the Recreation Facility Coordinator this position is responsible to assist in the management of the Geographe Leisure Centre and act as the Duty Manager in accordance with work rosters.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated:
- Working knowledge of the Code of Practise, Aquatics Facilities (Helath Department 2008)
- Working knowledge of the principles of filtration and circulation
- Current First Aid Certificate and Pool Life Guard Certificate
- Current Certificate in Pool Operation
- Current LIWA Technical Operations Accreditation
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the necessary skills and experience, and a 'can do' attitude, we can provide you the perfect combination of professional stimulation, rewarding remuneration and quality lifestyle.
To apply for this role please submit an application form and a brief covering letter detailing your suitability for the position along with your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 July 16:30
For more information on current employment opportunities please review our employment pages.
|Application for Employment.doc||702.5 KB|
|Est 220 Operations Supervisor.pdf||89.47 KB|