The role of Building Services is to control building construction within the City and its districts. This is achieved through enforcing the requirements of the Building Act 2011, Building Regulations 2012, the Building Code of Australia and other statutory provisions as applicable. Our services include:
- The issuance of building permits, demolition permits and certificates;
- Building site inspections;
- Swimming pool barrier inspections;
- Provision of construction advice to our customers; and
- Compliance checks and building related conflict resolution.
Please contact Building Services on 08 9781 0444 for further information.