Community Bids Open 1st April 2019 - Close 3rd May 2019
Applications will be available from the Community Development Officer, Naomi Davey during this time.
The aim of the City's Community Bids program is to grant financial assistance to organisations that provide services or activities that align with the City’s Strategic Community Plan and deliver sustainable social, environmental and /or economic benefit to the City of Busselton community. Two funding rounds are held each year, in April and October.
The City of Busselton offers two levels of funding to the community:
- Minor Grants (0 - $5,000)
- Major Grants ($5,000 +)
Funding is available in three categories:
- Community Enhancement
- Sport and Recreation Development
- Environment Wellbeing
The following information may be used as a general guide for eligibility, but please refer to the Community Bids program guidelines (attached at the bottom of this page) for full details:
- Community Bids are available to not for profit groups and organisations located in the City of Busselton. However, in special circumstances organisations outside the City of Busselton with a proposed project, program or activity to take place within the City may be considered or project that have a significant regional benefit.
- The program/project must be delivered within the Financial Year that the funding is awarded.
- Community groups may submit only one application per category in each funding round.
- All applications must be submitted on the appropriate Community Bids Grant Application Form.
- Community groups/organisations must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be Incorporated.
- If you are making an application, you are strongly encouraged to contact the Community Development Officer on 9781 0496 to discuss their proposal prior to lodging an application.