My Community Directory - Busselton
is an online platform for the Community to find out
what's on, where to get help and how to join a group
The Busselton Community Directory lists community-based groups, organisations and groups that offer services and activities across the City, making it easy to connect with Community based groups and services in your local area.
To find a local organisation, group or club
- Search Busselton Community Directory online here
- Download the Access My Community app on your iOS or Android device here
Community-based groups, organisations and individuals offering free or low cost services or activities to Busselton residents can register on the directory and promote their services free of charge.
- List your information here
Please note: My Community Directory is for health and community organisations that provide community services and activities.
Registration with the directory is free but is limited to those organisations and individuals which meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Provides services that are free, or minimal cost, or are funded by the Council, State or Federal Government
- Provides services that can be accessed by people in the Community
- Run events to support people or groups in the Community
- Provide advocacy or support services to the Community
BUSSELTON COMMUNITY DIRECTORY PUBLICATION
The Busselton Community Directory includes listing of community groups, services and facilities on offer in the City of Busselton. The A-Z guide includes community information and counselling services, seniors services, disability services, health services, sports and community clubs and interest groups on offer across the City.
You will find the Directory (PDF version) half way down the Busselton Community Directory webpage on the left hand side.