Parks, Gardens, Beaches & Reserves
Senior Venue Support Office
Ph: (08) 9781 0383
Fax: (08) 9752 4958
Bookings - Public Open Space
If you are planning an event, wedding ceremony, school excursion or function at a City of Busselton managed park or reserve, please ensure that you make a booking so that you are fully aware of what is permitted at each facility. By you booking a facility the City can ensure that routine maintenance is not in progress.
City staff are currently undertaking the task of putting together profiles of Busselton's parks & reserves for the public's information. These profiles include information about:
- Picnic Tables
More profiles will be added as they are completed.
To access these profiles please click on the facility schematics attached at the bottom of the page. Fees and charges may apply.
How to Make a Booking:
For further information or if you wish to make a booking for Public Open Space please contact the Senior Venue Support Officer on (08) 9781 0383 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For bookings of the City's Sporting Grounds, please contact Tanya Downie - Executive Support Officer on (08) 9781 0318 or email email@example.com
To confirm your booking you will need to submit a completed booking form and pay any booking fees if they apply. Please click on the links below to access the forms required:
1. Facility Hire Form(PDF, 159KB)(The form must be printed and signed before being submitted).
2. Credit Card Authority Form(PDF, 41KB)(you can pay by cash, credit, cheque or money order).
Specific information regarding booking of wedding ceremonies in public open space can be obtained in the Wedding Guidelines attachment below.
Beach Areas Include:
- Bunker Bay Beach
- Busselton Beach & Foreshore
- Dunsborough Beach & Foreshore
- Meelup Beach & Foreshore
- Whalers Cove Beach & Grassed Area
Sporting Grounds include:
- Barnard Park (Marine Tce, Busselton)
- Churchill Park (Adelaide Street, Busselton)
- Dunsborough Playing Fields (Dunsborough Lakes Drive, Dunsborough)
- Lou Weston Oval (Cnr Dorset & King Street, Busselton)
- Sir Stewart Bovell Sporting Complex (Bussell Hwy, Busselton)
Community Parks include:
- Centennial Park (Geographe Bay Road, Dunborough)
- Dunsborough Lions Park (Dunsborough Place, Dunborough)
- Memorial Park (War Memorial, Cnr Albert Str & Causeway Road)
- Mitchell Park (Queen Street, Busselton)
- Rod Smith Park (Centurion Ave, Busselton)
- Rotary Park (Causeway Road, Busselton)
- SkatePark (Scout Road, Busselton)
- Signal Park (Marine Tce, Busselton)
- Yoganup Park (Marine Tce, Busselton)