Lodge a Maintenance Request

A maintenance request is a way of telling Council about issues that need fixing in your street, local park or neighbourhood.

Maintenance issues

If your issue is listed below then use the maintenance request form to report it.

If your issue is not listed below, you can still let us know by sending us an email or phoning Council on 08 9781 0444. Complete the online maintenance request to tell Council about these specific issues:


  • lots of litter in a park or on the roadside


  • graffiti on Council buildings or park facilities

park maintenance:

  • broken furniture or play equipment in a park
  • damaged signs in a park
  • overgrown grass in a park
  • leaking tap in a park

road or footpath maintenance:

  • damaged footpath, kerbs or gutter
  • pothole
  • overgrown grass on the roadside
  • damaged street signs

stormwater drain maintenance:

  • blocked stormwater grates

What do I need to tell Council?

  • your contact details: Name, Address and Daytime Phone Number
  • the type of issue
  • the exact location of the issue

When will the issue be fixed?

Council will investigate every issue you report.

By providing your contact details Council will reply to all Communications promptly by:

  • Responding to all written correspondence requiring action within 15 working days, with an acknowledgement forwarded within 5 days.
  • Resolving maintenance complaints and disputes as quickly as possible with a goal of 21 working days maximum. However, for complex issues Council reserves the right to maintain an open and accessible disputes resolution process.