Update July 2014
Busselton Foreshore Master Plan Modifications
Council adopted in October 2013 to advertise for public comment modifications to the Busselton Foreshore Master Plan. These modifications were:
- Introduction of a wildlife corridor along Marine Terrace between Queen Street and Georgette Street;
- Removal of the green spine on the south side of the proposed east west road link;
- Relocation of the proposed short stay accommodation precinct to the green spine fronting the east west link road;.
- Realignment of the east west link road;
On July 9, 2014 Council endorsed for final approval the modification of the Master Plan subject to the following change:
- Depiction of the tavern, restaurant, to a maximum ground floor building footprint of 1700m2.