Busselton Library Upgrade
Open to the public.
About the Project
As public demand on library services including children’s programs has increased, so have staffing numbers.
The City is excited to provide a new facility that will cater for staff and family needs for years to come. The modifications to the Children’s Area provide a welcoming, comfortable and enriching environment for children and families. Office upgrades provide more comfort and improved workflow for staff.
Library upgrades include:
- A new, dedicated Children’s Area
- All new staff offices including kitchen and storage facilities
- Changes to the eastern carpark including new footpath and landscaping
- Partial roof construction
- Services upgrades (power, water, telecoms, air conditioning etc)
- New office furniture for staff
Library staff helped to design the library upgrades.
This project was funded by the City of Busselton.
The new Children’s Area is open to the public.
For further details on activities, services and membership, view this website https://www.busseltonlibraries.com.au/.
Photo: The Children's Area is now located at the front of the library.
Image: The new library design - eastern wing showing Children's Area and Staff Offices.