Busselton-Margaret River Regional Airport
The City of Busselton is upgrading the existing Airport facilities and once completed, the Airport will be capable of facilitating direct interstate and international flights to destinations including Melbourne, Sydney Denpasar and Singapore.
The Busselton-Margaret River Regional Airport Development Project is made possible by investment totaling $69.73 million from the Australian Government’s Community Development Grant Program; State Government’s Royalties for Regions program, Department of Transport’s Regional Airports Development Scheme (RADS) program, City of Busselton, South West Development Commission and Tourism Western Australia.
The development includes:
- lengthening, widening and strengthening of the runway up to 2520m long x 45m wide to facilitate aircraft such as Boeing 747 and Airbus 330 (Code 4E operations);
- construction of four new apron parking bays and connecting taxiways;
- two helipads;
- new terminal building capable of accommodating the expanded operations and services;
- new car park;
- general aviation precinct;
- jet fuel facility; and
- connection to site wide services
For further information relating to the Development Project or for general information regarding airport operations, flight information and car parking visit the Busselton-Margaret River Airport website - www.busseltonmargaretriverairport.com.au