Tenders, Expressions Of Interest and Panels of Pre-Qualified Suppliers
Register for Tenderlink to view documentation, receive notifications of new opportunities and submit bids.
The City of Busselton uses an electronic tendering portal, TenderLink, to advertise all:
- Requests for Tenders;
- Requests for Applications to Join a Panel of Pre-qualified Suppliers (PQSs); and
- Expressions of Interest (EoIs) (pursuant to regulation 21 of the Local Government (Functions and General) Regulations 1996).
All Tenders, PQSs and EOIs are also publicly advertised in the West Australian newspaper in the Local Government section of the Classifieds and may also be advertised in local newspapers.
The City of Busselton’s TenderLink portal provides our contractors, consultants and suppliers with the ability to receive and respond to notifications posted by the City of Busselton at no cost. The benefits of the TenderLink portal are:
- Convenience: You will be able to download documents instantly online.
- Cost Savings: Responses will be electronically uploaded in electronic tender boxes, removing printing, courier and delivery costs.
- Opportunity: You should never miss a City of Busselton opportunity important to your business.
Assistance with getting registered:
The process is very simple and only takes a few minutes. Navigate to our TenderLink portal, select the registration tab and enter your email address to create your unique supplier profile. Once complete, you will receive a confirmation of your registration.
If you require assistance with registering and customising your profile, please contact the Tenderlink.com Help Desk - details on the site or call 1800 233 533.
In order to register for opportunities below the tender threshold level please view the Requests for Quotation page.