Tenders, RFQs, EOIs and PQSs
Register for Tenderlink to view documentation, receive notifications of new opportunities and submit bids.
Tenders, Requests for Quotation, Expressions Of Interest and Panels of Pre-Qualified Suppliers
The City of Busselton have established an e-Procurement website through TenderLink to provide our contractors, consultants and suppliers with easy access to a range of tendering services associated with our tendering program. Unless otherwise specified by the City, all Requests for Tenders (RFTs), Requests for Applications to Join a Panel of Pre-qualified Suppliers (PQSs) and Expressions of Interest(EOIs) (to make a preliminary selection from amongst prospective tenderers) will now be processed via TenderLink. The City will also advertise some Requests for Quotation (RFQs) via TenderLink.
What are the benefits for suppliers?
- Convenience: You will be able to download documents instantly online.
- Cost Savings: Responses will be electronically uploaded in electronic tender boxes, removing printing, courier and delivery costs.
- Opportunity: You should never miss a City of Busselton opportunity important to your business.
What are the costs?
None - you will be able to receive and respond to notifications posted by City of Busselton at no cost.
Assistance with getting registered:
- The process is very simple and only takes a few minutes. Navigate to our e-Procurement website, select the registration tab and enter your email address to create your unique supplier profile. Once complete, you will receive a confirmation of your registration.
- If you require assistance with registering and customising your profile, please contact the Tenderlink.com Help Desk - details on the site or call 1800 233 533.
Our Business Ethics
The City of Busselton strives for all its:
- policies, procedures and practices related to tendering, contracting and purchasing to be consistent with all regulatory requirements, best practice and the highest standards of ethical conduct; and
- purchasing activities to be open, transparent, fair and equitable to all potential suppliers.
Plans / Documents are provided for the sole purpose of public advertising under the City of Busselton's District Town Planning Scheme 20 / Building Regulations / Planning and Development Act 2005 (WA) and may be subject to copyright law provisions. Copyright owners are entitled to take legal action against any person who infringes their copyright. A reproduction of material that is protected by copyright may be a copyright infringement.
To view the City of Busselton's Purchasing Policy, please see below: