Tenders, RFQs, EOIs and PQSs
Tenders, Requests for Quotation, Expressions Of Interest and Panels of Pre-Qualified Suppliers
The City of Busselton have established an e-Procurement website through TenderLink to provide our contractors, consultants and suppliers with easy access to a range of tendering services associated with our tendering program. Unless otherwise specified by the City, all Requests for Tenders (RFTs), and Requests for Applications to Join a Panel of Pre-qualified Suppliers (PQS) and Expressions of Interest (to make a preliminary selection from amongst prospective tenderers) will now be processed via TenderLink. The City will also advertise some Requests for Quotation (RFQs) via TenderLink.
Information regarding current tenders and other procurement opportunities being advertised can be viewed on our e-Procurement website.
What are the benefits for suppliers?
- Convenience: You will be able to download documents instantly online.
- Cost Savings: Responses will be electronically uploaded in electronic tender boxes, removing printing, courier and delivery costs.
- Opportunity: You should never miss a City of Busselton opportunity important to your business.
What are the costs?
None - you will be able to receive and respond to notifications posted by City of Busselton at no cost.
Assistance with getting registered:
- The process is very simple and only takes a few minutes. Navigate to our e-Procurement website, select the registration tab and enter your email address to create your unique supplier profile. Once complete, you will receive a confirmation of your registration.
- If you require assistance with registering and customising your profile, please contact the Tenderlink.com Help Desk - details on the site or call 1800 233 533.
Our Business Ethics
The City of Busselton strives for all its:
- policies, procedures and practices related to tendering, contracting and purchasing to be consistent with all regulatory requirements, best practice and the highest standards of ethical conduct; and
- purchasing activities to be open, transparent, fair and equitable to all potential suppliers.
Plans / Documents are provided for the sole purpose of public advertising under the City of Busselton's District Town Planning Scheme 20 / Building Regulations / Planning and Development Act 2005 (WA) and may be subject to copyright law provisions. Copyright owners are entitled to take legal action against any person who infringes their copyright. A reproduction of material that is protected by copyright may be a copyright infringement.