Notice of Works, Road and Footpath Closures
Published on 12 January 2021
WORKS AND EVENTS AROUND YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
The City of Busselton is undertaking the below works during January and some full or partial road and footpath closures may be in place during this period. Please also note any road closures and/or footpath closures due to events. Please slow down and show caution around any works and/or events taking place.
Road Upgrades and Associated Works:
- Ludlow Hithergreen Road (Straight Line Kilometers [SLK] approximately SLK 13.8 - SLK 14.07 between Palmer Road and Vasse Highway)
|- Yoongarillup Road
|- Kaloorup Road
|- Gale Road
|- Egret Close
|- Harvest Road
Festival of Busselton - 31 December 2020 to 31 January 2021
- Petticoat Lane - Wednesday 20 January 2021
Road closures will be in place from 4.00pm to 10.30pm:
- Queen Street (between Albert and Duchess Streets) 4.00pm to 9.30pm; and
- Prince Street (between Mitchell Park and the Post Office) 4.00pm t0 10.30pm
- Festival Concert and Fireworks - Saturday 23 January 2021
Closures will be in place:
- Busselton Jetty closed from 5.30pm to 10.00pm
- Foreshore Parade between Marine Terrace and Jetty Way closed from 5.00pm to 10.00pm to facilitate the safe passage of people in and around the event.
For information on festival events scheduled for December and January visit Festival of Busselton website.
Closure signs and associated detours will be in place during the above works.
The City apologises for any inconvenience caused by the above works and will endeavour to minimise delays where at all possible.