Election Enrolment 

Check your enrolment

Whether you are a resident, own property, or run a business within the City, now is the time to check you are enrolled and eligible to vote. 

In order to vote you must be enrolled on either the State Electoral Roll or the Owners and Occupiers Roll by 25 August 2023. 

If you need to check whether you are enrolled on the State Roll for the City of Busselton, you can do so by visiting the Western Australian Electoral Commission website.

Are you a resident enrolled on the State Electoral Roll?

If you reside in the City of Busselton and are enrolled to vote in a State or Federal election you are already enrolled.

The State Electoral Roll is maintained by the Western Australian Electoral Commission. If you have recently moved house you will need to update your details through the Australian Electoral Commission’s website.

If you are not enrolled, visit the Australian Electoral Commission’s website to enroll. 

Do you own property in the City but don’t live here?

Join the Owners and Occupiers Roll! 

The Owners and Occupiers Roll is for individuals who own a rateable property located in the City of Busselton or are nominated by a Body Corporate that owns or occupies rateable property in the City of Busselton.

To be eligible, your name must be on the State or Commonwealth Electoral Roll for a district other than the City of Busselton.

Enrolment forms for the Owners and Occupiers Roll can be found here: Form 2: Enrolment Eligibility Claim Form.


If you've encountered a problem with the website or have any general feedback, please provide comment via this form.

Was this page helpful?

Get Audio Code